BizIntelNg Blogging Competition
BizIntelng.com is delighted to announce the launch of our first business blogging competition.
Competition Theme focus – The post should be an original article based on current news about the Nigerian economy/business climate. Or Key challenges facing the Nigerian Economy.
Prize – The author of the winning blog post will be rewarded with the chance to join the editorial staff of BizIntelNg, other giveaway prizes and recharge cards of any network of choice will be available.
There would be surprise tokens of appreciation to members of our community who will actively promote the contest but may not win the prize, the winner of the competition will be announced on August 1, 2015.
• Article should be no longer than 400 words, and written in a convincing, persuasive rhythm. Avoid cliches, jargon, academic language and acronyms.
• Put some serious work into your intro – is it intriguing and different?
• Avoid generalisations and abstract nouns. Keep your writing concrete, specific and colourful.
• You can quote other people if you want to bring in more voices. It’s not essential.
• Your writing can be serious, analytical, and provide a way out of the challenges or way forward, or a combination of all those things – we have no preconceptions about what the winning blog will look like.
• Check your work carefully for spelling and accuracy. There will be no mistakes, no matter how minor, in the winner’s entry.
Our closing date for entries is Friday, July 24, 2015. The winner will be announced in August 1, 2015.
If you still have questions, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to see what you come up with.
To ENTER NOW, simply compose your article, and forward with your full name, Phone number, email address, location and contact address to email@example.com.
Deadline 24 July 2015.